Jikiden Reiki® Seminar in the Adirondacks
October 5 thru October 13, 2017
10 am to 6 pm Daily
FRANK ARJAVA PETTER
Frank Arjava Petter has been teaching Reiki since 1993, but his deeper and internationally celebrated involvement with Reiki began when he “discovered” the grave and memorial of Reiki founder Mikao Usui in Tokyo, and original documents by Usui and his students. Because of his unique connection to Reiki history, Arjava teaches the Jikiden® seminars in 5 days, integrating information from his ten worldwide, best-selling books about Reiki’s origins.
Frank Arjava Petter is the Vice- Chairman of the Jikiden Reiki Institute in Kyoto, Japan.
All Jikiden® courses taught by Arjava sensei are accredited by the Japanese Jikiden® Reiki Institute in Kyoto, Japan.
For more information please refer to the contact information below.
Why study Jikiden Reiki® with Arjava?
Reiki is a simple form of energy healing from Japan known as “shin shin Kaizen Usui reiki ryoho,” which translates to “Usui treatment for the improvement of body and mind.” Jikiden Reiki® is the original Reiki presented with credibility and clarity as it was taught to Chiyoko Yamaguchi in 1938 by Dr. Chujiro Hayashi. Arjava studied directly with Chiyoko Sensei in Kyoto when he lived in Japan. He offers:
- An authoritative history with authentic documentation
- A Japanese Reiki with no Western ties
- A deep Jikiden Reiki® practice successful with chronic illness
- A proven approach that is safe and eﬀective
- A very simple, non-religious therapeutic modality
- Concepts and methods not previously taught in the West
- A Japanese certificate from Kyoto
Your Jikiden Training Investment
Non-refundable DEPOSIT $250. Balance due 21 days before class.
|Tuition: Student Training|
*Shihankaku Course: +2 days
Fee for Shihankaku includes re-sitting of Shoden and Okuden + 2 days.
*ShihanKaku (with required S/O repeat) $1,550.00
*Please note Requirements for ShihanKaku:
Record of total of 120 hours of Reiki sessions, with at least 40 different (Distant sessions not included.) For privacy reasons, initials may be used.
- Record should be a list of name (i.e. initials, code); date of session, length of session (half-hours allowable).
- Three case studies taken from notes written during sessions. (Notes about byosen—what was perceived, how it changed over the course of the sessions).
- Use PDF editable format for the files.
- Short essay on why you want to become ShihanKaku—why you want to teach Jikiden® Reiki.
Shihan (with required S/O and ShihanKaku repeat) $1,200.00
*Please note Shihan requires purchase of a scroll from the Jikiden Reiki Institute. The fee will be based upon the daily yen rate. Ordering of the scroll should take place two months prior to the class. Applicant must contact Ikuko Hirota regarding value of the scroll at time of order. She will instruct you regarding how to pay for the scroll.
Requirements for Shihan qualification:
- Teach five Shoden classes, minimum of two students, for total of at least ten students.
- Written evaluations from all classes. The Institute prefers clear evaluation questions directed at your ability to teach Jikiden Reiki.
|Shoden review/Okuden 1st time||$675.00|
|S/O with S/K||$525.00|
ORGANIZER/S: Luci Castillo Carpenter
Class registration and payments: Luci Castillo Carpenter
Jikiden Reiki® Seminar in the Adirondacks with Arjava is organized and presented by Luci Carpenter, Shihan of LightWorks Reiki, Jikiden Reiki® Upstate NY. LightWorks Reiki is located at 48 Lakeview Ave., Moriah, NY. Luci/LightWorks Reiki may be contacted by phone: (518)572-6427; email: LightWorksReiki@gmail.com; and via our website: LightWorksReikiNY.com.
Jikiden Reiki® Seminar in the Adirondacks with Guest Lecturer & Author Frank Arjava Petter October 5 thru October 13, 2017
10am to 6pm Daily
CourtYard by Marriott Lake Placid, 5920 Cascade Road, Lake Placid, NY 12946
Specific Class Information:
Shoden & Okuden (Levels 1 & 2) Oct. 5th – 9th
Shihan Kaku (Asst. Teacher) Oct. 5th – 11th
Shihan (Teacher) Oct. 5th – 12th
Teacher Meeting Day & Reiju Oct. 13th
For Tuition and Registration Information, please contact Luci as listed above.